BOM or we can say the Bank of Maharashtra is one of the major public sector banks in India that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit employees for Specialist Officers posts. It has been working in the banking sector regularly since 1935.
46 Jobs In Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
All the interested applicants may check the latest BOM Recruitment 2019 Notification, before applying to this job. The BOM Recruitment Notification is available on its official site. We have given below a direct link related to BOM recruitment notification which is as follows.
Specialist Officers Post Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of specialist officers (Scale-II/III & IV) posts. According to the BOM recruitment notification, there are a total of 46 vacancies which have been allotted for the posts of specialist officers (Scale-II/III & IV). Filling of online application for this recruitment has started from 05 August 2019. The eligible applicants who want to apply for this job can apply through the online mode from the official site. The end date for submission of the form is 19 August 2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019 Details
|Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019||Details|
|Notification Released Date||05 August 2019|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of Vacancy||Specialist Officers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||46|
|Education Recruitment||Graduation Degree|
|Job-Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job-Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Start Date for online application||05 August 2019|
|Last date for online application||19 August 2019|
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
- Applicants should have possess a graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized University of India.
- The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 40 years and a minimum of 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories according to the BOM rules.
BOM Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee for the BOM Recruitment is as follows.
- Applicants belonging to OBC / General Categories: INR 708/-
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD Categories: INR 118/-
- Payment Mode: Online
The selection process for BOM Recruitment will be based on two levels which are as follows.
- Level 1: Short-listing
- Level 2: Personal Interview
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20 Application Procedure:
The online application for this recruitment can be filled using URL Address I.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 05 August 2019 to 19 August 2019.
Here, we have given some useful instructions that can help you to apply in this job.
- Go to the official site of the BOM Bank: www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- On the main page of the site, click on the ‘Career’ link.
- Now a new page will open and then click on the ‘Current Openings’ link.
- Fill all the personal details in the form.
- Upload the scanned images of the photographs and signature in the form.
- Now make the payment.
- Click on the submit tab to submit the application form.
- In the end, print the duly filled form for future use.