AHC Recruitment 2019 | About AHC
AHC or we can say Allahabad High Court is an Indian Government based court that is owned by the Government of Uttar Pradesh state in India is going to recruit the employees for Law Clerks posts. Allahabad High Court founded on 11 June 1866 and Headquartered in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh (India).
104 Jobs in Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019-20
Before applying for this job, candidates must check the latest AHC Recruitment Notification 2019. We have mentioned all the information about this job like eligibility details, available vacancies, salary details, the application process, etc.
Law Clerks Post Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019-20
AHC (Allahabad High Court) has released a notification for the recruitment of the post of Law Clerk (Trainee) on its official website. Recently, it has invited applications for filling up of 104 Law Clerks posts.
Eligible and inclined applicants for this job can apply through the offline mode before the last date of the form.
|Allahabad High Court AHC Jobs 2019||Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Department||Allahabad High Court or AHC|
|Posted on||07 July 2019|
|Total Vacancy||104 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Job||State Govt. Job|
|Last Date To Apply||31 July 2019|
AHC Law Clerk Jobs 2019 Qualification in Details:
AHC Jobs 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Applicants should have possess a Degree in Law from the any recognized university/institute in India.
- See the official notification for more eligibility details.
To apply for AHC Law Clerk Job, the applicants are needed to get the following age limits which are as follows.
- Minimum age of Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates: No limit
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the AHC norms.
- Rs 15000
- According to the AHC Recruitment Notification, there is no application fee to pay.
Allahabad High Court Job Selection process:
- The selection of eligible applicants will be based on interview.
AHC Recruitment 2019 Apply Procedure:
All the applicants have to send their duly filled application form along with a copy of all the required documents at the following address.