AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Junior Resident Posts
Post Name: – AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Junior Resident Posts
Date of Post: – 05 June 2018
Brief Information: – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident (Non- Academic) vacancies. Before applying for the post candidates have to be compelled to make sure that he/she fulfills the All eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in the notification.
- Starting Date for Registration: 02-06-2018
- Date & Time of Interview: 06-07-2018 at 10:00 am
- Venue: Medical Collage, AIIMS Bhopal
- Total Posts: 50 Posts
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident (Non- Academic)
Candidates should have MBBS Degree.
- Candidates upper age should be 33 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/ Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., and original documents for verification.