AIESL or we can say the Air India Engineering Services Limited is one of the biggest recruitments of India that is owned by the Government of India is going to recruit employees for Assistant Supervisor posts. It was founded on 11th March 2004.
170 Jobs In AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019
Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment can check their eligibility details from the latest AIESL Assistant Supervisor notification 2019 before applying for this job. Here, you will find all the information about the AIESL Assistant Supervisor Vacancy 2019 application process.
Assistant Supervisor Post AIESL Recruitment 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited has released a recruitment notification to fill 170 posts of Assistant Supervisor on its official site i.e. http://aiesl.airindia.in. A total of 170 vacant positions have been released for the recruitment of Assistant Supervisor posts. The online application link has been activated from 07 August 2019. All eligible applicants who are fulfilling their eligibility for this recruitment can apply online from the official site before the last date. The final date for submission of the AIESL Application form is 28 September 2019.
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Jobs 2019 Details
|AIESL Assistant Supervisor Jobs 2019||Details|
|Issue Date of Recruitment Notification||07th August 2019|
|Name of Post||Assistant Supervisor|
|Name of the Recruitment Body||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Total No. of Post||170 Posts|
|Education Requirement||Graduate Degree|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. job|
|End Date of the Application Form||28th September 2019|
Qualification in Details:
- Candidates should have possess a Graduate Degree in any stream and Certificate/diploma course in Computer from the any recognized board/institute/university of India.
- For more qualification details, please go to the official site.
- The age limits of the applicants should be for General/Un-reserved categories 33 years, OBC 36 years, and SC/ST 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST applicants as per the AIESL norms.
The application fee has been determined by the AIESL department as follows.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC Categories: INR 1000/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories: INR 500/-
- Payment Option: Payment of application fee will be done through the Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
The selection process for the recruitment will be based on two phases.
- Phase -1: Skill Test
- Phase -2: Merit List
AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019-20 Application Process:
All the interested and eligible applicants should apply online through the online portal of AIESL http://aiesl.airindia.in from 07th August 2019 to 28th September 2019.